Women Organize Michigan Summit- Kalamazoo
Please join us for the Women Organize Michigan Summit in Kalamazoo, MI! We are pleased to announce our current line up of speakers:
- U. S. Senator Debbie Stabenow
- Gubernatorial Candidate Gretchen Whitmer
- Michigan House Representative Winnie Brinks
- Former Michigan House Representative Marcia Hovey-Wright
- Kalamazoo City Commissioners Erin Knott & Shannon Sykes
- Kalamazoo County Commissioners, Stephanie Moore, Julie Rogers & Tracey Hall
- Jen Judd, Co-Founder & Chair of ProKzoo
- Jodi Hope Michaels, Progressive Women Alliance
- Jocelyn Benson, RISE
- Danielle Atkinson, Mothering Justice
- Julisa Abad, Director of Transgender Outreach, Fair Michigan
- Ashley Choker, Planned Parenthood of MI, Youth Programs Manager
- Beth Kelly, Emerge Michigan
ASL interpretation will be provided.
As always, there will be child care provided. No need to pre-register.
As always, there is no cost to attend, but we strongly encourage a $10 contribution to help cover costs. We also STRONGLY encourage giving more than $10 to help cover those who cannot give financially.
We will announce our line up of speakers as the event draws closer.
To contribute, visit our donation page, or become a member!